Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

b-a-n-a-n-a-s

No knitting to report today--a little progress on the Super-Secret Project but that of course cannot be photographed or discussed, except perhaps with adjectives like "yarny" and "with needles," and really, what's the point?

The big news is that I am dog- and cat-sitting this weekend, and I was hanging out with the animals, watching a little Felicity (Noel--so puffy! Always so puffy? 'Tis a mystery) and The Dog seemed kind of depressed. He wasn't interested in eating, or going into his fenced-in yard. He just sighed and sat down in front of me. Then I said "Want a walk?" And The Dog came alive, as if he were a robot dog and responded to the command WALK. Fantastic! I want Buckles to do that. Like, CUDDLE. And then he would be cuddly and sweet and not bite my hands.

The Dog and I had a nice walk, except he went both #1 and #2, and say what you will about litter boxes--at least there's no, um, "heat element." But I think he had a good time, and if The Dog's happy, I'm happy.

See you tomorrow for HYSTERICAL HARRY POTTER MANIA EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments:
does she say "it's bananas" or "eat banannas"...I hope it's eat bananas, but I bet it isn't.

Sigh.

Anyway, I don't know why you are afraid of the Buck. Oh wait, yes I do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?