Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Ten things I like, at the moment
2. Shalom in the Home. Also, the name "Shmuley."
4. Girl scout cookies for sale at work
5. Getting excited about the cruise
6. Getting excited about my sister's wedding in Mexico. In December. Good one, sissy!
7. The Radical Lace and Subversive Knitting exhibit. Surprisingly inspiring.
8. Having a washing machine.
9. Opening the windows again.
10. Ballet flats. I really want a pair of ballet flat-style shoes to wear to work. When my dear friend Pay Chequey arrives at the end of the week, Zappos and I have some talking to do.
Labels: ten things