Friday, June 22, 2007

 

More yarn (of course)

Thank you for the birthday wishes, friends! I toast a complicated martini to you.

As promised, today's yarn is....
Mountain Colors Bearfoot!

This is made in Montana, and purchased in Montana by my Montana mama. It is truly gorgeous.

(I love the digital macro feature on the camera, too!)

The colorway is teal, but it's subtley varigated with forest greens and deep blues.

Jenny Hammy left me a comment saying happy blogoversary, and I hadn't even realized it had been two years since I started yapping. Thanks for sticking with me, from state to state (geographic and mental) and from frequent posts to um, not so frequent posts. I love being able to stay in touch with friends from all over, and "meeting" new people too. Oh, the internets!

P.S. What are you all reading now? I just finished Fun Home by Alison Bechdel and Dry by Augusten Burroughs. (By the by: it's so naughty to drink wine while reading a memoir about alcoholism.) Now I'm reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (snagged it from the university library before the Oprah fans could), a not so great new Houdini biography, and re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to prepare for the final installment. Any recs?

Labels: ,


Comments:
funny, ellen just gave me that same yarn (but purple) this evening. what are you going to make with it?

miss you two!!!

punkin
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?