Sunday, July 20, 2008

 

Sundazy lazy

I'm watching this show on E! about celebrity plastic surgery, and I don't think a single person looks better in the "after" pictures than the "before" pictures. Maybe because really good plastic surgery is not usually so severe as to be immediately noticeable. I don't even want to discuss the "full body lift." Ay-yi-yi!

Alex and I met Bethany at the Blue Oar this afternoon for sandwiches and beer. I sat with my back in the sun and perversely put sunscreen on the tanned skin only. I really do not recommend such cancerous behavior, and I think I am beginning to understand why so many brides wear veils.

Tomorrow I plan on cleaning and organizing around the house, working out at the gym, getting a massage, and going to the public library. I love weekdays off!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?