Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

November 30

I write to you, dear friends, from the Comfort Inn in Hazleton, Pennsylvania. After a day of driving though rain and fog, we finally decided to stop before the mountain roads got icy. We will get up early tomorrow and try to make it the rest of the way home. We are currently near White Haven (not as nice as it sounds) and about 45 miles south of Scranton. I miss the kitties and would like to be home, but not badly enough to drive for another 6 or 7 hours, given the rate we've been going.

It was a lovely weekend with everyone and very nice to see friends again. I really wish we could have spent more time seeing our favorite people and places, but it just means we'll have to go back soon.

I did it! A month of blogging. Thanks for reading along.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I am impressed and inspired by your month of blogging! I hope there is something good on your hotel TV!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?