Tuesday, November 04, 2008

 

November 4

Okay, sweater pics tomorrow. I am wearing it and I love it, though! Tomorrow I will not be wearing pajama pants and socks with holes in them when I take the pictures, so it will be more pleasant for all of us. The sweater was not 100% dry when I put it on this morning, but it seems dry now. Those alpacas! So water resistant yet absorbant.

I could barely concentrate at work today, what with checking on FiveThirtyEight every six minutes. Alex and I voted at about 6:30 am and then got breakfast at O'Rourke's. The voting line only had a few people in it, we were on the rolls as expected and it seemed like our ballots were accurately accepted by the Machine. Ooooh! I'm so excited to see what happens tonight!

My cardboard president could be my real president. This could change everything.

You know what else is big, big news? My sister is preggers!

Labels: ,


Comments:
I was pretty excited to meet Barack Fauxbama, but I'm even more excited to elect Barack Obama!
 
For the audacity of hoping for big numbers, you won my contest. They haven't yet declared NC, but I'm fairly confident they will, so you that makes your prediction the closest :-) Let me know what kind of Malabrigo you'd like and your top 3 color choices. I'm going shopping tomorrow! vysews@yahoo.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?